PRIVACY- EN COOKIE STATEMENT
Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to allow access to the website www.qpall.com;
- to allow use of the features on our website;
- to enable users to enter into and administer agreements relating to our services;
- to contact you at your request;
- to manage client relationships and communicate on our services or the products you purchase, as well as similar services and products;
- to conduct marketing activities for our services, such as sending a newsletter (see the ‘Newsletter’ section). We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent or we are required or permitted to do so by law.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy and cookie statement.
We will not supply your personal data to other parties unless this is necessary in order to implement the agreement or comply with a legal obligation.
We take appropriate security measures to curb abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We ensure that only necessary personnel have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly monitored.
We publish a newsletter to keep recipients up to date with news in our areas of expertise, such as accountancy, tax, corporate finance and grants. If you purchase particular products or services from us, we may also inform you about related products or services, unless you ask us not to. Your email address will only be added to the subscriber list with your explicit consent. Every newsletter includes an unsubscribe link.
Cookies are small data files that can be automatically stored on or read from the visitor’s device (e.g. PC, tablet or smartphone) when a user visits a website. This takes place through the web browser on the device.
- enable features on the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyse the use of the website and make corresponding improvements (analytics cookies);
- enable the visitor to interact directly with particular social media (social media cookies); and
- serve personalized advertisements to the visitor (advertisement cookies).
The information that a cookie records on your use of the website may be transmitted to Q-PALL’s own secure servers or those of a third party. The use of social media cookies and advertising cookies requires your prior consent. You give this by continuing to use the website after visiting the homepage.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain set. They can be used, for example, to render fonts correctly, to retain session data on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember a search term used on the website or a chosen filter.
For which cookies do we request your consent?
Below is a list of the cookies we use in addition to the analytical, technical and functional cookies. We use some cookies ourselves, but for others we engage third parties. These third parties act on our behalf and we determine what happens to the cookies. In addition, some cookies are set and used exclusively by third parties. We have no control over such third parties and the way in which they handle your data.
Please Note: Third parties’ privacy statements are liable to change regularly.
- Google Tag Manager Google privacy statement
- Double Click (part of Google) Google privacy statement
- Albacross Albacross privacy statement
- Facebook Facebook privacy statement,
- LinkedIn Linkedin privacy statement
- Twitter Twitter privacy statement
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can set your browser to accept cookies only with your consent. N.B.: many websites do not operate correctly if the cookies are disabled.
Many cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date has been set, the cookie is deleted automatically when the date is reached. You can also delete cookies manually before the expiry date. To do so, consult your browser manual.
Would you like more information on cookies?
- Consumentenbond (Dutch Consumers‘ Association): What are cookies?
- Consumentenbond (Dutch Consumers‘ Association): What are cookies used for?
- Consumentenbond (Dutch Consumers‘ Association): Deleting cookies
- Consumentenbond (Dutch Consumers‘ Association): Disabling cookies
- Your Online Choices: A guide to online behavioural advertising
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to our website by hyperlinks. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statements on these websites before using them.
Inspection, correction and right to object
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request us to inspect, amend or delete the data. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com, or by telephoning us on +31 (0) 413 353 111.
Modification of privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy and cookie statement. Amendments will be published on this website. It is advisable to consult this statement regularly, so that you are informed of these amendments.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Naturally we will also be happy to assist you if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. Under privacy law you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority concerning our processing of your personal data. To do so, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you have any further questions and/or comments after reading our privacy and cookie statement, you can contact us using the details below.
- Website: www.qpall.com
- Address: Taylorweg 2, NL-5466 AE Veghel
- Phone number:+31 (0) 413 353 111
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chamber of Commerce number: 55410715